Who is Cityworks for?
Cityworks is aimed at HR, Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing professionals from a broad range of 'City' industries, including professional services, banking/finance, the law and consultancy.
Membership of Cityworks is held at firm level. By joining Cityworks, employers can invite an unlimited number of HR, D&I or Wellbeing professionals within their organisation to join the Cityworks community, benefit from our online resources and attend our events without charge.
We offer the following corporate membership options:
Free access to:
- Our quarterly 'Forum' meetings and calls
- Online 'Forum' meeting documentation including presentations and meeting summaries
- Our 'Expert' events with external guest speakers
- Online member profiles and Direct Messaging
- Virtual networking through our 'Connect' discussion groups
- Online polls on topical issues
As Basic plus free access to:
- Our 'Networks' events on best practice in managing internal employee networks
- Our proprietary City-wide survey data and benchmarks
- Our bi-monthly policy surveys
- Our online Databank of HR, Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing policies
- One free in-house presentation to HR and D&I team members per membership year
Basic members can enjoy discounts off:
- Attendance at our 'Networks' events on best practice in managing internal employee networks
- Cityworks in-house presentations to HR and D&I team members
- Our City-wide survey data and benchmarks (pay-per-download basis)
Premium members can enjoy discounts off:
- Additional Cityworks in-house presentations to HR & D&I team members
- Headline rates for other Cityparents group benefits and activities e.g. conference tickets, in-depth research etc
To find out the annual price of Basic and Premium membership, please contact us.