- We're excited to be welcoming @kateglazebrook to speak about 'Changing Behaviours in the Workplace' on 19 Nov 2018!… https://t.co/lRWg3jfaWh
Welcome to Cityworks
Cityworks is an expert resource for City businesses committed to supporting and engaging employees across a range of work and work/life policy areas. Through events and proprietary data, Cityworks enables employers to share and access best practice in supportive workplace policies with their peers at other ‘City’ firms and to explore how they can tailor these policies - spanning a range of HR, Diversity and Wellbeing subjects - to support different groups of employees. We offer extensive membership benefits to City employers - click below to find out more.
Click here to read the latest news from Cityworks across HR, Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing policy areas
Join Cityworks to...
- Access and exchange information about best practice across the City
- Hear from experts on relevant HR, D&I and Wellbeing topics
- Enhance professional development
- Network in person and online
- Browse our policy 'databank'
- Download our proprietary City-wide survey data and benchmarks
- Arrange in-house presentations
Are you an HR, Diversity & Inclusion or Wellbeing professional looking to access external best practice and data? Are you keen to network with peers? Or are you an employer looking to benchmark and enhance the workplace policies you currently offer to employees?
We offer a choice of either Premium or Basic corporate membership to suit your interests - join Cityworks today and leverage our community to support your employees.