For flexible, inclusive workplaces
Cityworks is a London-based network for professionals seeking to create flexible, diverse and inclusive workplaces. It is open to any professional with an active interest in diversity & inclusion, HR, wellbeing at work and/or culture change. We share information and advice on market-leading policies and practices, and offer members access to expert-led events, professional networking opportunities, case studies, insights and online tools.
Like you, we are closely watching developments around COVID-19 and the significant impact on businesses, workplaces and employees. To help our members through this period we are focusing on providing practical advice, examples and content. This is available through our new Cityworks Webinars, Expert Advice articles and Best Practice guides - further details are here. All content and webinars are free for Cityworks members with Corporate or Individual subscriptions.
Webinar: The Covid-19 Balancing Act: Supporting Working Parents
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented working parents with a difficult juggling act, balancing the demands of childcare with contin...
More Info And Booking
Webinar: How to manage remote recruitment. How will it change the futu...
How best to manage remote recruitment and the changing practices. Asking what COVID-19 means for the future of flexible working? ...
More Info And Booking
- Expert & peer speakers
- Webinars, seminars, panels and roundtable discussions for sharing skills, case studies and best practice
- Relevant professional networking
- Expert advice from workplace experts
- City-wide research
- Policy Databank and Surveys
- Best Practice Checklists
- Podcasts (launching April 2020)
- Weekly e-Newsletter
- Approaches to managing diversity and inclusion
- Flexible working challenges and solutions
- Implementing culture change
- Gender pay gap reporting
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Support for working parents and carers
- Time off and sickness
- Managing employee networks
- Supporting social mobility
- Employee career development and progression
Cityworks members enjoy access to a broad offering aimed at creating more flexible, inclusive workplaces, including expert-led webinars and London-based events, professional networking opportunities, case studies, insights and online resources.
We have Individual and Corporate membership options available: