- Personalising working time; identifying vulnerable employees; watching out for unconscious bias at play... Read mor… https://t.co/sNvRrBOJBY
About our events and webinars
We organise a range of webinars and London-based events for professionals with an active interest/involvement in diversity & inclusion, HR, wellbeing at work and/or culture change. All our webinars and events deliver relevant, expert content and offer peer discussion and professional networking opportunities. To browse our full list of upcoming webinars and events, please click here.
Our webinars and events cover the following topics:
- Responding to the challenges posed by COVID-19
- Approaches to managing diversity and inclusion
- Flexible working challenges and solutions
- Implementing culture change
- Gender pay gap reporting
- Mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Support for working parents and carers
- Time off and sickness
- Managing employee networks
- Supporting social mobility
- Career development and progression
Past and upcoming speakers have included:
- Ann Francke, CEO of the Chartered Management Institute
- Dame Janet Gaymer, eminent employment lawyer holding a number of high profile advisory roles
- Liz Lynch, Head of Public Affairs, TSB
- Fiona Cannon OBE, Group Responsible Business and Inclusion Director for Lloyds Banking Group
- Matt Elliott, People Director for Virgin Money
- Kathleen O’Connor, Associate Professor at London Business School
- Marcus Read, Director of Financial Education at Close Brothers
- Kirsty Bashforth, Founder & CEO of QuayFive Ltd, Non-Executive Director of Kier Group plc and former Group Head of Organisational Effectiveness at BP
- Dr Duncan Brown, Head of HR Consultancy, Institute for Employment Studies
Event/webinar format and location
All our events and webinars take place over lunchtime, Monday to Thursday during term-time.
Our webinars always start at 12.30pm and run for one hour. These online-only events are conducted in real time with a recording available for 10 days afterwards. For technical information about how our webinars run, please click here.
Our London-based events take place in/around the City and last 1-1.5 hours. Informal networking time and a light lunch is always offered from 12pm; the meetings formally start at either 12.15 or 12.30pm depending on the format and they finish at 1.30pm. We host roundtable discussions, panel events or seminars with guest speakers depending on the topic.