About our events
We organise a range of events in London for senior HR, Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing professionals in City firms. All our events deliver relevant, expert seminar content and offer excellent peer discussion and professional networking opportunities. To browse our full list of upcoming events, please click here.
All Cityworks events cover a range of core workplace policies that are relevant to employers including:
- Agile and flexible working
- Approaches to managing diversity and inclusion
- Career development and progression
- Gender pay gap reporting
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Policies to support working parents and carers
- Policies to support time off and sickness
- Managing different types of employee networks
We also deliver events on more specific topics including:
- Supporting employees who have experienced stillbirth
- Policies to support menopause
- Employees with learning disabilities
- Social mobility
- Cancer support
Cityworks events fall into three categories; Expert, Forum and Network:
- At our 'Expert' series of seminars we welcome external guest speakers from inside and outside of the City to share insightful case studies and the latest on innovative HR and D&I practices. Past and upcoming guest speakers include:
- Helen Rose, COO, TSB
- Fiona Cannon OBE, Group Responsible Business and Inclusion Director for Lloyds Banking Group
- Matt Elliott, People Director for Virgin Money
- Kathleen O’Connor, Associate Professor at London Business School
- Kirsty Bashforth, Founder & CEO of QuayFive Ltd, Non-Executive Director of Kier Group plc and former Group Head of Organisational Effectiveness at BP
- Dr Duncan Brown, Head of HR Consultancy, Institute for Employment Studies
- Our ‘Forum’ meetings are roundtable policy discussions with a case study and guest expert(s) where members can network, exchange information and ideas.
- Our 'Networks' series of events provide an opportunity for members to share their approaches to managing successful employee networks and communities. We usually invite a guest participant with relevant expertise to join us.
All our events take place over lunchtime or breakfast and last approximately 1 hour with time for networking before the event. Our events are held in the City and occasionally in the West End.
Attendance at our events is free to corporate members of Cityworks and £25 per head for non-corporate members. For more information about corporate memberships, please click here. To register on Cityworks please click here.