What we offer
Part of the Cityparents group, Cityworks is a London-based network for professionals seeking to create flexible and inclusive workplaces. It is open to any professional with an active interest in diversity & inclusion, HR, wellbeing at work and/or culture change.
Cityworks is different to other professional and City networks because:
- It draws together individual and employer members from across a range of industries
- It integrates Culture Change, HR, Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing practices with the goal of helping members create flexible and inclusive workplaces
- It is underpinned by our understanding of the working experiences of over 16,000 'City' professionals, gained through our Cityparents network
Our Events and networking opportunities
We run regular networking events with guest speakers, offering the opportunity to make professional connections and hear from peer/independent experts. Our events include seminars, panel and roundtable discussions, and aim to enhance skills, share case studies and inform best practice.
Our comprehensive range of content for members looking to foster more inclusive, flexible workplaces includes:
- City-wide research
- Policy Databank and Surveys
- Best Practice Checklists
- Monthly Newsletter
- Talks at your offices on a range of topics
- Find out more about our Insights here
Our online Tools
Members can take advantage of a broad range of helpful Tools to help you get the most out of your membership and progress towards your goals:
- Diversity Calendar
- Resource library
- Meeting Documentation
- Member profiles and messaging
For details of our membership options and pricing, please click here.
If your employer already has Corporate Membership*, please click here to register now and join the Cityworks community