- @TheReturnHub @Dominie @WATC_Updates @cmi_managers Congrats @Dominie!
Cityworks is part of the Cityparents Group of organisations, which also includes:
Cityparents comprises 4 inclusive, award-winning networks for City professionals who have a shared interest in balancing home/family life with a progressive career.
We have over 10,000 members in London representing the law, banking/finance, management consultancy, human resources and accountancy. Our aims are:
- To provide peer support to those balancing careers and home responsibilities
- To help members achieve flexibility in the workplace and maintain career trajectory
- To provide a schedule of informative networking events at convenient times in the City and Canary Wharf, covering relevant topics.
Louisa Symington-Mills founded Citymothers in late 2012, with the aim of providing a networking forum for working mothers. In April 2014, Cityfathers was launched to provide a similar offering for working fathers. In November 2015, the website was rebranded Cityparents to reflect our fully inclusive ethos and the diversity of our member base.
As an employer, there are many ways you can get involved with Cityparents - by giving your employees unlimited access to our events through Corporate Access, joining Cityparents Policy Works, using our Mentoring Scheme, or engaging us to work with you on Bespoke solutions.
Cityflex advertises jobs AND skills, bringing flexible working into the heart of the City.
Launching in early 2017, Cityflex enables those with ‘City’ backgrounds and professional skills and experience to find flexible roles that suit and provides ‘City’ businesses with a fantastic talent pool of potential resource.
- Through its jobs board, Cityflex brings flexible working roles to skilled and experienced City professionals seeking new opportunities.
- Through its skills board, Cityflex showcases candidates seeking deeply flexible City work that reflects their career experience and value.
Cityflex was founded by Louisa Symington-Mills after being inspired by meeting so many talented City professionals and stay at home parents who were seeking flexible working opportunities that would reflect their career experience and value.
For individuals, it’s free to sign up and create a profile. City businesses can post jobs, and register for free to view candidate profile information, using paid credits to access contact details and post jobs. To find out more, please contact Louisa at Cityparents.