- Excited to be starting off our 2020 series of events today! We're welcoming guest speaker Ann Francke OBE @cmi_ceo… https://t.co/hmEwe8Ead9
At Cityworks, we work hard to protect our community and the confidentiality of our resources. We appreciate that documentation and discussions shared via Cityworks may be confidential in nature. We have put in place safeguards to ensure that access to these materials and conversations is managed appropriately:
- Once submitted, all registration forms are validated manually by Cityworks before being approved to ensure that the individual registering has the appropriate authorisation to join
- Corporate members may request Cityworks to delegate these validation rights to their primary representative.
- Applications from any non-approved individuals will be declined.
- All our events are held under the Chatham House Rule
- No meeting or policy documentation is shared outside of the Cityworks approved membership.
- Our Confidentiality Protocol can be viewed here
- By joining Cityworks, all employers and individuals are consenting to abide by our Confidentiality Protocol
We will be pleased to respond to any questions about our approach to confidentiality - please email us here.