By purchasing corporate membership, employers can invite an unlimited number of professionals involved in diversity & inclusion, HR, wellbeing and/or culture change within their organisation to join the Cityworks community, access our resources and attend our events without charge.
Allows your invited employees free access to:
Please contact us for pricing information.
Current corporate members
The following firms hold corporate membership of Cityworks: BCS Consulting; Bird & Bird; Blick Rothenburg; Charles Russell Speechlys; Columbia Threadneedle Investments; Cooley; Daiwa Capital Markets Europe; DLA Piper; Farrer & Co; Fladgate; Grosvenor Britain & Ireland, ICBC Standard Bank; ICG Asset Management; Kirkland & Ellis; Lane, Clarke & Peacock; London Stock Exchange Group; Macfarlanes; Mizuho International; Norton Rose Fulbright; RPC; Shearman & Sterling; Tokio Marine Kiln; Watson Farley & Williams
How corporate membership works
- An employer confirms to us that they would like to take up corporate membership
- They may invite any number of colleagues involved in diversity & inclusion, HR, wellbeing and/or culture change to join the Cityworks community and make use of our member benefits.
- Each individual is required to complete our registration process.
- Once the registration form is submitted, it is checked and authorised (see Confidentiality)
- Individual users can then book tickets to events and access our online resources as appropriate for their level of membership.