If you are an HR, Diversity, Inclusion or Wellbeing professional working in the City and your employer doesn’t currently hold corporate membership, then you can purchase an annual Practitioner Pass for £250* per year.
The Practitioner Pass will give you unlimited access for one year to:
- All Cityworks events for networking, hearing from expert speakers and peers in other City firms about current & best practice
- Policy Databank for policy benchmarking information (excludes participation in the quarterly policy surveys)
- City-wide research downloads
- Best practice guides (launching Q1 2019)
- Online resources: diversity calendar, resource library, useful links, member profiles
- Monthly ‘Headlines’ e-bulletin
- 25% discount on booking in-house presentations and consultancy sessions for HR, D&I, Wellbeing colleagues
- 25% discount on booking a lunchtime talk to employees
Can a colleague use my Pass?
No, the Practitioner Pass is non-transferable. To extend Cityworks membership benefits to other HR, D&I and Wellbeing colleagues, please click here for details of our corporate membership packages.
How to purchase a Practitioner Pass
- You must first be registered as a member on Cityworks (register here) and your registration approved by Cityworks
- Go to your Account profile and select 'Membership'
- Follow the instructions to purchase your Practitioner Pass online, after which you can start booking into events straightaway
Do I have to purchase a Practitioner Pass to attend Cityworks events?
No; individual HR, Diversity, Inclusion or Wellbeing professionals who do not wish to purchase an annual Practitioner Pass and whose employer does not hold corporate membership may still register with Cityworks and attend events on a 'pay per event' basis. Access to the Policy Databank, City-wide research downloads and best practice guides (launching Q1 2019) is not included. Attendance at all our events is charged at a flat fee of £25*.
* Price includes VAT