Any professional working in the City and actively interested/involved in diversity & inclusion, HR, wellbeing at work and/or influencing culture change is welcome to join Cityworks. An Individual Pass costs £200* per year and provides full membership of Cityworks.
- First, please register as a user on the Cityworks website here.
- Go to your Account profile and select 'Membership'
- Follow the instructions to purchase your Individual Pass online, after which you can start booking into events and webinars straightaway.
Benefits & FAQ
An Individual Pass gives you unlimited access for one year to:
- All Cityworks Events and Webinars:
- We run regular webinars and London-based networking events with guest speakers, offering the opportunity to make professional connections and hear from peer/independent experts. Our London-based events include seminars, panel and roundtable discussions, and aim to enhance skills, share case studies and inform best practice. Individual Pass holders can access recent webinar recordings here.
- Cityworks Insights:
- Best Practice Checklists - downloadable guides on workplace policies and initiatives
- Policy Databank* - summaries of policies and initiatives in other 'City' firms
- Proprietary research - valuable insights into the experiences of professionals working in the City
- Expert Advice - articles by Cityworks and selected workplace experts
- 'Headlines' - weekly e-newsletter for members
- In-house talks - 25% discount on Cityworks presentations delivered at your offices
- Online Tools:
- Diversity Calendar - listing key diversity dates
- Resource Library - links to relevant external articles, reports, rankings and case studies
- Meeting documentation - anonymised meeting notes circulated to roundtable attendees
- Member Directory and messaging - for building your professional connections
Can a colleague use my Pass?
No, the Individual Pass is non-transferable. To extend Cityworks membership benefits to other colleagues, please click here for details of our corporate membership packages.
Do I have to purchase an Individual Pass to attend Cityworks events?
No; individual professionals who do not wish to purchase an Individual Pass and whose employer does not hold corporate membership may still register with Cityworks and attend our webinars and events on a 'pay per event' basis. Access to Insights and Tools is limited. Attendance costs £15** per webinar and £35** per London-based event.
* Excludes participation in the policy surveys
** Price includes VAT