- Excited to be starting off our 2020 series of events today! We're welcoming guest speaker Ann Francke OBE @cmi_ceo… https://t.co/hmEwe8Ead9
Any professional working in the City and actively interested in diversity & inclusion, HR, wellbeing at work and/or influencing culture change is welcome to join Cityworks. An Individual Pass costs £200 per year and provides full membership of Cityworks.
- First, please register as a user on the Cityworks website by completing the short form here; the Cityworks team will then approve your registration.
- Go to your Account profile and select 'Membership'
- Follow the instructions to purchase your Individual Pass online, after which you can start booking into events straightaway.
Benefits & FAQ
An Individual Pass gives you unlimited access for one year to:
- All Cityworks Events:
- We run regular networking events with guest speakers, offering the opportunity to make professional connections and hear from peer/independent experts. Our events include seminars, panel and roundtable discussions, and aim to enhance skills, share case studies and inform best practice
- Cityworks Insights:
- Best Practice Checklists - downloadable guides on workplace policies and initiatives
- Policy Databank* - summaries of policies and initiatives in other 'City' firms
- Proprietary research - valuable insights into the experiences of professionals working in the City
- News and articles - monthly newsletter covering the full range of Cityworks topics
- In-house talks - 25% discount on Cityworks presentations delivered at your offices
- Online Tools:
- Diversity Calendar - listing key diversity dates
- Resource Library - links to relevant external articles, reports, rankings and case studies
- Meeting documentation - anonymised meeting notes circulated to roundtable attendees
- Member Directory and messaging - for building your professional connections
Can a colleague use my Pass?
No, the Individual Pass is non-transferable. To extend Cityworks membership benefits to other colleagues, please click here for details of our corporate membership packages.
Do I have to purchase an Individual Pass to attend Cityworks events?
No; individual professionals who do not wish to purchase an Individual Pass and whose employer does not hold corporate membership may still register with Cityworks and attend events on a 'pay per event' basis. Access to Insights and Tools is limited. Attendance at all our events is charged at a flat fee of £25**.
* Excludes participation in the policy surveys
** Price includes VAT