- Join our Cityworks event 'Where next for women's networks?', 6th February 2019 kindly hosted by @lathamwatkins with… https://t.co/46dpFnhlaV
*** Practitioner Pass: launching early January 2019 ***
If you are an HR, Diversity, Inclusion or Wellbeing professional working in the City but your employer doesn’t currently hold corporate membership, then from early January 2019 you will be able to purchase an annual Practitioner Pass for £250* per year.
The Practitioner Pass will give you unlimited access for one year to:
- All Cityworks events** for networking, hearing from expert speakers and peers in other City firms about current & best practice
- Policy Databank for policy benchmarking information (excludes participation in the quarterly policy surveys)
- City-wide research downloads
- Best practice guides (launching Q1 2019)
- Online resources: diversity calendar, resource library, useful links, member profiles
- Monthly ‘Headlines’ e-bulletin
- 25% discount on booking in-house presentations and consultancy sessions for HR, D&I, Wellbeing colleagues
- 25% discount on booking a lunchtime talk to employees
The Practitioner Pass is non-transferable. To extend Cityworks membership benefits to other HR, D&I and Wellbeing colleagues, please click here for details of our corporate membership packages.