- What are the critical decisions women make during their careers? Excited to hear Kathleen O’Connor’s @LBS research into this today
Why join Cityworks?
Are you an HR, Diversity & Inclusion or Wellbeing professional looking to access external best practice and data, or keen to network with peers? Or are you an employer looking to benchmark and enhance the workplace policies you currently offer to employees?
Joining Cityworks allows you to:
Attend our events and network with peers
Cityworks offers members access to an extensive events schedule covering relevant HR, Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing topics, including:
- Our face-to-face 'Forum' meetings and calls where participants network, exchange information and learn from one another.
- Our 'Expert' series of events with external guest speakers from inside and outside of the City who share insightful case studies and the latest on innovative practices.
- Our 'Networks' series of events where members share approaches to managing successful employee networks and communities.
More about our Events
Access our benchmark data and policy information
Members can draw on
- Our unique City-wide survey data and benchmarks, including our 'City Index' which measures experiences of work/life balance across City professions.
- Our Databank of HR and Diversity & Inclusion policies shared by member organisations, offering an opportunity to research current and innovative practices as input to your own policy proposals.
More about our data and policies
Arrange in-house presentations
Members can arrange for a Cityworks presentation to be delivered to their own HR and Diversity & Inclusion colleagues on a range of topics including:
- Supporting fathers in the workplace
- Managing employee networks
- Setting up internal mentoring schemes
- Supporting employees leaving/returning from parental leave
More about our in-house presentations
For details of our corporate membership options and pricing, please click here.
If you are an HR or D&I professional at one of our corporate member firms, please click here to register now and join the Cityworks community