- Why does monitoring the socio-economic background of your #employees matter? @SocialMobilityF explains here: https://t.co/F26WR5zTaf
Why join Cityworks?
Are you an HR, Diversity & Inclusion or Wellbeing professional looking to access external best practice and data, or keen to network with peers? Or are you an employer looking to benchmark and enhance the workplace policies you currently offer to employees?
Joining Cityworks allows you to:
Attend our events and network with peers
Cityworks offers members access to an extensive events schedule covering relevant HR, Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing topics, including:
- Our roundtable 'Forum' meetings where participants network, exchange information and learn from one another.
- Our 'Expert' seminars with external guest speakers from inside and outside of the City
- Our 'Network' events where members share approaches to managing successful employee networks and communities.
More about our Events
Access our benchmark data and policy information
We collate current and best practice in workplace policies across the City. Members can:
- Participate in our regular, in-depth policy surveys
- Access our Databank of policy summaries shared by other member organisations
- Gain ideas and examples of what has worked well in other organisations
- Download our proprietary City-wide research findings and benchmarks, updated annually
More about our data and policies
Arrange in-house presentations
Members can arrange for a Cityworks presentation to be delivered to their own HR and Diversity & Inclusion colleagues on a range of topics including:
- Supporting fathers in the workplace
- Managing employee networks
- Setting up internal mentoring schemes
- Supporting employees leaving/returning from parental leave
- Our 'City Work Life' research into career progression, flexible working, wellbeing, parenting & caring and inclusive workplaces
We also deliver lunchtime talks to all employees on balancing a progressive career with a home life, parenting and wellbeing.
More about our presentations and talks
For details of our corporate membership options and pricing, please click here.
If you are an HR, D&I or Wellbeing professional at one of our corporate member firms, please click here to register now and join the Cityworks community