- All information shared by participating organisations will be on a voluntary basis
- All information shared via Cityworks will be treated as confidential
- It will only be shared on our website or at our events if previously agreed by the participant(s) concerned
- It will only be shared with other Cityworks members whose applications to join have been approved and validated with the consent of their employer's primary representative.
- In order to be compliant with anti-competitive legislation and to maintain company confidentiality, discussion topics and the sharing of data/information will be restricted to:
- best practice adopted in participating organisations on a range of topics
- principles relating to the application of policy and/or compliance with legislation
- information about certain aspects of the policies in place but whole policies will not be shared (or requested)
- financial information (e.g. pay settlements) that are in the public domain only
- identified industry trends
- We will not discuss or disclose:
- financial information that is confidential to participating organisations without their express prior consent
- reward data of any kind
- management information of any kind that could be perceived as confidential or anti-competitive
If any participant has a concern about topics being discussed or MI requested on the grounds of confidentiality or anti-competitive legislation, they must raise this by contacting Helen at Cityworks.