- Excited to be starting off our 2020 series of events today! We're welcoming guest speaker Ann Francke OBE @cmi_ceo… https://t.co/hmEwe8Ead9
We offer a comprehensive range of content aimed at helping our members increase the flexibility and diversity of their workplaces.
Our 'best practice' checklists offer at-a-glance guidance on workplace policies and initiatives to support employees. Each downloadable checklist sets out:
- Market leading policy terms and benefits
- Practical and creative approaches to implementing policies
- Examples from leading employers
Are you keen to hear what professionals and parents working across the 'City' value in terms of support? Cityworks delivers presentations providing insights and best practice on a range of topics, aimed mainly at HR, D&I and Wellbeing team members.
Catch up on our monthly articles sharing news and expertise across the full range of topics covered by Cityworks.
Browse summaries of current policies and initiatives in other 'City' firms across a wide range of HR, Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing topics and search the Databank by industry or topic.
These summaries are shared anonymously by Premium corporate members of Cityworks, who are invited to participate in a short survey three times a year on a particular policy or workplace initiative.
Our annual City-wide proprietary research provides valuable insights into the experiences of professionals working in the City - explore our available research reports to find out more.
* Availabile to Premium corporate members and Individual Pass holders only