- Cityworks content can now be found on the #Cityparents website under the 'Workplace' content category. Please follo… https://t.co/XsgSGVDBc6
Ensuring productivity in a flexible workforce
This webinar was led by Dominic Holmes, Partner at Taylor Vinters who shared the steps he takes to ensure flexibility and work life balance can be tackled alongside the pressure of commercial profitability. Watch this webinar to learn how firms can be fully supportive of work life balance and flexibility whilst balancing the realities of billing by the hour and clients expectations.
This webinar covered:
- An overview of how to organise a productive, flexible team
- Structuring effective fee models
- How to match individual team needs with client requirements and how international clients and time zones can enable this
- How to reposition client perceptions of working hours
- Measuring output vs input
- How employers can empower their workforce
Dom Holmes is Head of Employment at international law firm, Taylor Vinters. His practice focuses on solving complex HR issues and helping employers get the best from their workforces globally. He is also a flexible worker, balancing client demands and managing a team of 13 lawyers with spending time with his young daughter, working four days per week.
In 2018 Taylor Vinters launched the Zebra Project, bringing together a cultivated cohort of business leaders, creative thinkers, academics and visionaries to explore the opportunities from the reinvention of business philosophy and psychology. Through an inclusive and proactive platform, it aims to help inform the future Board agenda and use community to collectively design better businesses, where success is defined by sustainable value and positive societal impact.
This webinar will be available until 27th August 2020 to access it click here.
Category: Webinar Recordings
Released On 27th Jul 2020