The Future of work
Flexible working continues to be high on the agenda for City organisations and our City-wide research shows that employees perform at their best when they feel they have some control over the balance between their work and home life. In light of Covid-19, many organisations made great strides in implementing more flexible working practices and it is important that this continues to be embedded in working culture, but is your approach to inclusion addressing individual needs, rather than the whole? M&G are leading the way in this space with their innovative 'Work Life Partnership' promise which aims to bring out the best in their people and create even greater success for their business.
This interactive webinar covered:
- Learn more about M&G’s ‘The Future of Work’ approach and their innovative policies
- Discover how to build a platform for the future
- Understand the benefits of M&G’s approach for individuals and the business
- Hear feedback from employees who have utilised different types of leave
- Get some practical tips on how to implement similar policies in your organisation
- Hear how M&G’s Gender network, Elevate are promoting the new policies
Mark McLane, Head of Diversity and Inclusion
Pete O’Rourke, Head of Employee Relations
Laura O’Shea, co-Chair Elevate Network
This recording will be available until 15th October 2020.
Category: Webinar Recordings
Released On 15th Sep 2020