- Excited to be starting off our 2020 series of events today! We're welcoming guest speaker Ann Francke OBE @cmi_ceo… https://t.co/hmEwe8Ead9
Presentations and Talks
Are you looking to enhance a particular policy or offering for employees? Or to promote a more supportive workplace culture in your organisation? Book an in-house presentation to help you plan your initiatives and learn from market-leading approaches across the City. Arrange a talk to all employees by one of our team to
Cityworks delivers presentations providing insights and best practice on a range of topics. Aimed at professionals actively involved in diversity & inclusion, HR, wellbeing at work and/or culture change, these cover:
- Embedding flexible working
- Supporting fathers in the workplace
- Managing employee networks
- Setting up internal mentoring schemes
- Supporting employees leaving/returning from parental leave
- Our ‘City Work Life’ research into professionals’ experiences and employer support in: Career progression; flexible working; wellbeing; parenting and caring; and inclusive workplaces
These 1 hour sessions are delivered by a member of the Cityworks team at a date and time to suit you. At these practical and interactive sessions, we share:
- Insights from our proprietary City-wide survey data and examples of best practice from other employers.
- Expertise gained from running our award-winning Cityparents networks and our successful Cityparents Mentoring Scheme.
- Advice and suggestions to build into your own policy proposals or employee offerings
We also deliver lunchtime talks to all employees on balancing a progressive career with a home life, parenting and wellbeing. These can support the launch of new policies, your own internal network(s), a Wellbeing or Inclusion awareness week, or to help promote your Cityparents corporate membership if relevant. Contact us for talk descriptions.
- Firms with Premium Membership can book 2 free in-house presentations and 1 free lunchtime talk to employees per membership year.
- Firms with Basic Membership and Individual Pass holders benefit from a 25% discount for in-house presentations and lunchtime talks, at £300 per session + VAT
- Individuals/organisations without a paid annual subscription may book an in-house presentation or lunchtime talk at our standard rate of £400 per session + VAT