- Personalising working time; identifying vulnerable employees; watching out for unconscious bias at play... Read mor… https://t.co/sNvRrBOJBY
Cityworks was established to connect employers across the City, and enable members to leverage our expert knowledge and proprietary survey and benchmark data.
In this section, members can explore:
- Our unique City-wide survey data and benchmarks, including our 'City Index' which measures experiences of work/life balance across City professions
- Our Databank of HR and Diversity & Inclusion policies shared by member organisations, offering an opportunity to research current and innovative practices as input to your own policy proposals (available to Premium members only)
- Our range of Cityworks in-house presentations available to HR and D&I professionals (discounts available to all Cityworks members; two free presentations annually to Premium members)
- Our best practice guides (launching in April 2019): a checklist of Cityworks’ best practice tips on a range of HR and D&I topics. Our guidance is based on our annual research and our observations and experiences of working with organisations in the City.
To find out more about Premium membership, please click here