- What are the critical decisions women make during their careers? Excited to hear Kathleen O’Connor’s @LBS research into this today
Are you an HR or D&I professional looking to enhance a particular policy or offering for employees? Are you keen to hear what professionals and parents working across the 'City' value in terms of support?
'City' employers may arrange for a presentation to be delivered to their HR and/or D&I team members at their London offices on any of the topics below:
- Supporting fathers in the workplace
- Managing employee networks
- Setting up internal mentoring schemes
- Supporting employees leaving/returning from parental leave
These 1 hour sessions are delivered by a member of the Cityworks team at a date and time to suit you. At these practical and interactive sessions, we share:
- Insights from our proprietary City-wide survey data and examples of best practice from other City employers.
- Expertise gained from running our award-winning Cityparents networks, our successful Cityparents Mentoring Scheme and Cityparents Coaching offering.
- Advice and suggestions to build into your own policy proposals or employee offerings
- Non-member firms may book an in-house presentation at our standard rate.
- Firms with Basic Membership benefit from a discounted rate.
- Firms with Premium Membership enjoy one free in-house presentation per membership year, with additional presentations available at the discounted rate.