- How to help employees minimise money worries? Join us at our May roundtable event for City employers, with… https://t.co/pyEAqSsFku
Presentations and Talks
Are you an HR or D&I professional looking to enhance a particular policy or offering for employees? Are you keen to hear what professionals and parents working across the 'City' value in terms of support?
Cityworks delivers presentations providing insights and best practice on a range of topics. Aimed mainly at HR, D&I and Wellbeing team members, these cover:
- Supporting fathers in the workplace
- Managing employee networks
- Setting up internal mentoring schemes
- Supporting employees leaving/returning from parental leave
- Our ‘City Work Life’ research into professionals’ experiences and employer support in: Career progression; flexible working; wellbeing; parenting and caring; and inclusive workplaces
- NEW FOR 2019: Embedding flexible working
These 1 hour sessions are delivered by a member of the Cityworks team at a date and time to suit you. At these practical and interactive sessions, we share:
- Insights from our proprietary City-wide survey data and examples of best practice from other City employers.
- Expertise gained from running our award-winning Cityparents networks, our successful Cityparents Mentoring Scheme and Cityparents Coaching offering.
- Advice and suggestions to build into your own policy proposals or employee offerings
We also deliver lunchtime talks to all employees on balancing a progressive career with a home life, parenting and wellbeing.
- Firms with Premium Membership can book 2 free in-house presentation and 1 free lunchtime talk to employees per membership year.
- Firms with Basic Membership benefit from a 25% discount for in-house presentations and lunchtime talks, at £300 per session + VAT
- Non-member firms may book an in-house presentation or lunchtime talk at our standard rate of £400 per session + VAT